»

Sunday, August 24, 2008

The New Stuff

The Past few months have been out of control, So I will fill you in on whats been going on. I recently got back from Spain for a Clinic and a demo. I was in Ibiza and it was amazing. The buildings and the views were nothing like we have here in the USA, but I was sure glad to be home from that long flight. Here are some pictures.





Then I was off to Russia for a contest, but got held up in Atlanta because of the weather and didnt make it to Russia untill right before the contest started. Now that place was insane. There were guys with machine guns everywhere and the craziest cars you have ever seen and the houses on the river where we were put a lot that we have to shame. I look forward going back to these places not just because where i was, but I met some amazing people and along with these trips. Here are some from Russia.






As soon as I get the rest of the riding pictures together I will post them up too.

I know I said this before that my girlfriend and I were expecting a Daughter. She finally came August 21, 2008 @ 11:42am. Her name is JayLee Rae Gonzales and she weighed 7lbs 5oz and 20 inches long. She is the most beautiful person I have ever seen and Im so glad she is a part of my life. Here are some of her first pictures.



JayLee Rae and her Puppy Link.



Thank again to everyone out there supporting Gator Boards. Our 2009 product along with my Pro model board and bindings are one of the best stuff yet so look out for it when it comes out. Thanks Again.
Ricky G.

0 comments: