»

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Life Right Now.

I just wanted to let everyone in on some updates in my life right now. I'am currently living back in my home town right now Bakersfield, Ca. Its a little different than living in Canyon Lake, but I'm still going out and riding and training and getting ready for next year. I feel like i accomplished a lot last year and I'm ready to do just that and some more this coming year.

I know in the last few blogs I mentioned my hobbies during the winter on my down times I would work on the 62 Lincoln, well unfortunetly that car is gone, but its still in the family, my brother bought it and now i have a 1963 Cadillac and a 1969 Lincoln Continental. The Caddy is a little project, its a custom car so there is always something to do to it. I'm always finding little things to buy and do to make it that much better.






As far as the Lincoln there really isnt that much things I can do to it. It was garaged for 25 years and I'm the 2nd owner. It is in immaculant condition, the only way I would ever get rid of the lincoln is if it goes to the barret Jackson auction for a lot of money.







Things have been going great with the family. My daughter is already three months and already has a little attitude. everyday something changes about her and you get too see everything grow on them. Even if she is the craziest baby as soon as she does something cute like give a little smile or laugh everything bad just went away. My son also turns 12 this month I cant believe how fast time goes by its amazing. I cant wait till one of them takes my spot as a professional athlete. as soon as my daughter can stand up sturdy I'm taking her out on the water with me.





I know a lot of rumors has been going around about Gator Boards with all the changes happening, but I can assure you we are standing strong and dont plan on going anywhere. We still have a great team and I'm proud to be a part of it.All of our gear is the best its ever been, I'm very pleased with how everything came out with my 2009 product. If you get a chance you should check it out and if you own any of my product I really would like to hear your response on how it fits you as a person and your style of riding.

I will post more when other things come about. Thanks for all the support for Gator Boards along with my self. Keep it up.

thanks

ricky G.

2 comments:

xlwake said...

Sup Ricky G ! My name is Ricky L from The Netherlands ! I just wanted to say there is mad respect for u ! A few years ago i was riding ur board now im sponserd by liquidforce NL! Keep on riding.. and if ur planning to come to Amsterdam let me know !

my website is www.xlwake.nl

Peace,

RICKY LUKASSEN

Ricky Gonzalez said...

Thanks Ricky, I'm glad you were supporting GB as well as myself for a while. Congrats on getting sponsored though, keep it up.

thanks

Ricky G